Hello hello! It’s me, your favorite! I’ve gotten a lot of questions about what I did with my hair/makeup/l & what clothes/accessories I was wearing in this Instagram & this Instagram – both outfits for my 20th birthday! Here’s some information about the things I was wearing, on my face, head, body, & ears!
Outfit #1 (before I changed my mind)
- Glossier Invisible Shield
- Dr Jart+ Cicapair™️ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
- CLĒ Cosmetics Essence Air Cushion (in Light)
- Glossier Boy Brow (in Brown)
- Glossier Balm Dotcom in Rose (as a lip moisturizer/base)
- Tom Ford Ultra Rich Lip Color in 02: Temptation Waits
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz
- Tarte Shape Tape (in Fair)
- Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
- Tartelette in Bloom Palette (for my eyes – can’t remember the exact shades but they were reddish brown!)
- 10000 bobby pins
- 1 hair tie
- 1 scrunchie (American Apparel…sorry!!!)
- Aromatica Damask Rose Soothing Gel (to weigh down flyaways)
- Biossance 100% Squalene Oil – my go to for the Bella Hadid slicked-back look
- Earrings I got as a baby!
- Sunglasses from sunglassmuseum.com (quirky super cool styles!)
- Ventrone Chronicles Baby Rivolli Medallion Choker
- Purse is Rebecca Minkoff – I don’t think it’s available any longer; I got it two years ago!
- Dress: Free People (bday gift from my friend!) – I searched for it high & low on the website but could not find it, I’m sorry!
- Bodysuit (underneath the dress): Urban Outfitters from last year
- Shoes: ???? (my mother’s shoes)
- Scrunchie: Free People (bday gift from my friend!)
- All accessories otherwise stayed the same (jewelry, etc.)
That’s all!!! Stay tuned for a video tutorial on how I keep my hair slick! & enjoy this video, wearing Urban Outfitters, Sunglass Museum, & Cosabella. Just a little (slippery) fun. 🍷📸